Being off the grid does not mean doing without, as demonstrated by Villa del Faro. The pictures here only hint at the special feeling this once-private family compound exudes. The friendly staff and attention to detail only add to the beautiful location and design of the individual casitas spread out over the property. The fireplaces with ample firewood were an amazing touch. We found the dirt road out to the villa in good shape compared to other Baja roads - having a 4x4 definitely helped. The meals were delicious (the best flan I've ever tasted). As I mentioned to the owners, we felt grateful to be able to experience this wonderful place. We would recommend this villa to anyone, but only the lucky ones will actually visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Exquisitely off the grid" An elegant eco-hotel, Villa del Faro is a unique oasis nestled on a deserted beach. The Villa was created with the integrity of the surrounding desert in mind. We offer solitude instead of shops, safe swimming beaches, great books, gourmet food, snorkeling, surfing, and just pure beauty! One hour north of the Los Cabos Airport, but a world away in seclusion and serenity. Eight separate Casitas. Breakfast included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and HRS so you can book your Villa del Faro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Faro Hotel Los Frailes
- Villa Del Faro Mexico/Los Frailes