My dear friend and I were looking to rest and relax for a few days away from the commotion of big hotels and crowds. We found exactly what we were looking for in the Villa del Faro. A family owned little estate where the rooms are more like guest pavilions, extensions of the main house. There was no one in sight other than the few guests and the friendly pelicans who sort of own the beach front. Miles and miles of beautiful sand for great walks and mind freeing time out. The family who cares for you is friendly and thoughtful taking note of what you want for breakfast or dinner. I wish lunch was offered and perhaps services like massage on a few days a week. We loved it and we might just bring along a group of friends next time around to take over this little paradise for a week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Exquisitely off the grid" An elegant eco-hotel, Villa del Faro is a unique oasis nestled on a deserted beach. The Villa was created with the integrity of the surrounding desert in mind. We offer solitude instead of shops, safe swimming beaches, great books, gourmet food, snorkeling, surfing, and just pure beauty! One hour north of the Los Cabos Airport, but a world away in seclusion and serenity. Eight separate Casitas. Breakfast included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Villa del Faro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Faro Hotel Los Frailes
- Villa Del Faro Mexico/Los Frailes