“Good food in a town with not many options”
Review of Tuuvi Cafe - CLOSED

Tuuvi Cafe
Cuisines: American
Description: next to the Moenkopi Legacy Inn & Suites(not sure about the address)
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We ate here for dinner while staying across the street at the Hopi Inn.

I had the Philly cheese steak, which was solid. My wife had the soup, which was just okay. The kids enjoyed their meals. Service was a bit slow, but overall the place was clean, the food was pretty good and the staff was friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We had dinner , and then returned for breakfast. (How many places do you know which make their own fresh flour tortillas?)Also try the homemade soup, which changes daily. This is where many locals eat.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

My husband got a sandwich on fry bread and is still talking about it! The cafe is next to a grocery and gift store. Check them out.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

seriously the BEST fry bread on the planet. crisp, light, airy, delicious. we sat at the far corner with a view behind the counter and could watch the young man masterfully portion and shape the dough into the disks for frying. it was the lunch rush and pace he was turning them out was impressive. my fry bread came with the the stew of the day, mutton with dumplings. very simple broth with a small amount of meat and plenty of very hearty dumplings. I liked it quite a lot. I appreciated having something simple and pure like this traveling and my stomach has gotten a little cranky from eating different/foreign food everyday. ... but that didn't stop me from finishing up the last half my fry bread with honey for desert. Mmmmm!

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the hominy green chile stew. It tasted like hot water with canned hominy. No flavor!! My husband order a southwest burrito, found a piece of plastic in it. Your better off going to Subway!

1  Thank Linda C