“Nice Place on the Fly”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We stayed next door at the Moenkopi Hotel. This was nice to have so close as we where starving and wanted a sit down meal after days of travel and fast food. Very busy place as you can imagine the hour when we got in. Glad it was there. Our server was great for being so busy.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

I met some family members at this restaurant on 6/1/2014. We ordered and waited a very long time for the order. ONLY 5 out of 6 people got their order. The waitress was very indignant when I told her my order was an avocado BLT. The order was not filled. Everyone got their order and she indicated mine would be out soon. EVERYONE was finished eating and she came back and said "your order will be out soon waiting on the bacon". I told her to cancel the order and get the manager. After a VERY long time the manager appeared to "hear my question" I told him what had happened and he said "well, she took it off your order and isn't charging you for it". Basically telling me I should be grateful for not being charged for the missing meal. NEVER Again. Do not stop there it is awful, service is dismal at best!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

As with all Denny's the food was good well prepared and certainly we enjoyed the services of an excellent waitress who also educated us in previously unknown details on the Hopi tribe of Indians. It made for a memorable experience.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

There are only a couple places to eat other than fast food in Tuba City. We went to Denny's and ordered breakfast for dinner after a long day traveling. The biscut was so hard I couldn't cut it with a fork and the eggs were overcooked. The hashbrowns and pancake were good. Service was also good. I'm sure I will eat hear again.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

The service could be a lot better but the menu is very good. There aren't many restaurants is Tuba if you cut out Mcdonalds and KFC