Having been travelling for the last 10 days staying in a variety of mainly 4 star plus hotels but I can safely say that this hotel has the best beds so far and I had the best night sleep of the holiday. The free breakfast was a bonus too! All this on an Indian reservation!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Moenkopi Legacy Inn & Suites, the first hotel to be built on Hopi tribal land in 50 years, was the inspiration of the Elders of the Upper Village of Moenkopi. It was their vision that their Village should be a place of welcome and gathering for visitors to the land of the Hopi. Situated in the Upper Village of Moenkopi across the street from Tuba City, the Legacy Inn is at the Western Gateway to Hopiland and the Hopi mesas. It is also the beginning of the Hopi Arts Trail that connects visitors with artists and galleries on all three Hopi mesas.Hotel amenities include an outdoor pool, Jacuzzi tub, fitness center, courtyard, business center, gift shop, and evening Hopi cultural programs. The Moenkopi Legacy Inn & Suites is the perfect venue to host your business meeting or event. Offering 3,096 square feet of meeting space and three break away conference rooms, we can ensure that your event is a successful one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Moenkopi Legacy Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moenkopi Legacy Hotel Tuba City
- Moenkopi Legacy Inn And Suites