The lobby area is pretty and inviting. Check in was handled very well. Room had the highest ceilings I have ever seen in a motel. The breakfast included scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, hot oatmeal, and more. More than I expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Moenkopi Legacy Inn & Suites, the first hotel to be built on Hopi tribal land in 50 years, was the inspiration of the Elders of the Upper Village of Moenkopi. It was their vision that their Village should be a place of welcome and gathering for visitors to the land of the Hopi. Situated in the Upper Village of Moenkopi across the street from Tuba City, the Legacy Inn is at the Western Gateway to Hopiland and the Hopi mesas. It is also the beginning of the Hopi Arts Trail that connects visitors with artists and galleries on all three Hopi mesas.Hotel amenities include an outdoor pool, Jacuzzi tub, fitness center, courtyard, business center, gift shop, and evening Hopi cultural programs. The Moenkopi Legacy Inn & Suites is the perfect venue to host your business meeting or event. Offering 3,096 square feet of meeting space and three break away conference rooms, we can ensure that your event is a successful one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Moenkopi Legacy Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moenkopi Legacy Inn And Suites
- Moenkopi Legacy Hotel Tuba City