Summary: Stayed here for 3 nights, loved the atmosphere which was made possible by Michael who runs the place. Would be very happy to come back.
- Extremely good value; the rooms are not huge but big enough and kept clean. I think most if not all of them have an amazing view of the lake.
- Excellent staff, they are really helpful and friendly. Just what you want.
- Excellent evening scene
- Good included breakfast and reasonable drinks
- No bedroom storage but who cares.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a close-up view of Indian Nose and the lake, Hostel Fé is on “the cove” across from San Pablo and San Marcos.Hostel Fé is a short stroll from the Pana dock and the intersection where shuttles arrive and depart.In addition to the 10 private rooms, all with private bath, there are 16 dorm beds, all with hot shower and breakfast included, all have lake view and some you can dive straight of the balcony into the lake.Nicest Place in the Zona VivaOpened in early 2013 at the site of the former Hotel Villa Azul, the entire hostel was redecorated and refurbished with new beds,linen and furniture. Hotel Fe has private bathrooms and hot showers, a terrace with hammocks, and a great view of Lake Atitlan. All rooms open onto a long terrace facing the cove and Indian Nose, offering a cozy place to relax. The Restaurant and Bar at Hotel FéAcross the street from the hotel you'll find one of the most lively dining and party spots in san pedro.Our menu follows the ever-popular Restaurante Fé in San Marcos. Curries, fillet steaks and a pizza oven are featured. Big breakfasts here make an excellent way to start the day.Curry Night is every Thursday at 7 PM. It’s all-you-can eat buffet.Quiz night on Fridays at 7 PM is a big hit and a lot fun with the owner mike as your host be prepared to get drunk on free tequilla !!.Some nights there’s a band, more frequently as high season picks up steam.The restaurant and bar are directly on the waterfront, offering splendid in your face views of Indian Nose and other sites across the lake.Big screen TV and good music.There’s a diving and sun platform at the restaurant for the adventurous, this is a big attraction at hostel fe. See the San Pedro News section for more specials and activities at the bar.Where: San Pedro’s zona viva. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Hostel Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostel Fe Guatemala/San Pedro La Laguna