“good meal!”

The Fifth Dimension
Cuisines: Pizza, International
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Fifth Dimension is a vegetarian restaurant with stunning lake views. We have aa downstairs lounge area with hammocks and a second floor terrace. High speed w-fi available for customers.
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Epic food, coffee and smoothies! Sweet atmosphere, good wifi. Cool staff. Nice little kitten that was playing about

There are newer reviews for The Fifth Dimension

Reviewed November 7, 2013

As a traveler, on a budget, I was so glad to finally find a place to eat that had the qualities of cafes I loved back home in Melbourne. Bagels and pizza and crumpets- delish! All a bit gourmet, and all vegan/vegetarian. Ridiculously delicious smoothies too. The vibe is chilled out, relaxing music playing as you look out over the lake from the beautiful garden. OH how I missed cafes where you could sit on cushions on the floor! Hands down favorite place to grab a coffee/bite in San Pedro.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Got to love a place with such creativity and originality. Who's ever heard of Unicorn meat??? So I had to try it…it was perhaps the tastiest veggie burger I have ever had and was a work of art as well. The owner was super friendly, he informed us we would be the lucky recipients of a freshly baked english muffin. The atmosphere was way chill, I really enjoyed the big comfy bar height booths, looking out at the little roof top garden. Only bad part, I only went there once. If I ever return to Lake Atitlan I will definitely go again.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

This place and Home were our fav places to hang out.
They have lots of vegetarian & vegan options and really nice Smoothies.
They are the only place where you can get English muffins!
The guys who run it - Mike and Oak are really sound and good fun.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Hubby and I are living in the Lake Atitlan area for 2 months going to Spanish School. We love pizza, so we have tasted many pizzas in San Pedro. The Fifth Dimension pizza is top notch!!! Crispy crust with great toppings. We got the Fuego - which had a nice kick to it. We have been missing the spicy foods from Southern California and this hit the spot. We also had a margarita pizza - crispy crust, fresh basil, fresh tomato and cheese. We also tried the freshly made ginger ale. I added the rum for Q4 more. ¡Bien sabor!

I need not elaborate about the ambiance of this place, as others have done a good job. i will say it's an easy place to miss when walking by because you have to step down into the small garden restaurant area. It is not at eye level. Very unassuming with great food!