“Favorite spot in San Pedro”

The Fifth Dimension
Cuisines: Pizza, International
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Fifth Dimension is a vegetarian restaurant with stunning lake views. We have aa downstairs lounge area with hammocks and a second floor terrace. High speed w-fi available for customers.
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Super chill, nice folks and fantastic food. Also, homemade ginger ale! I'd definitely recommend stopping by if your in town. It was my favorite place to hang in San Pedro by far.

Date of visit: March 2013

Reviewed February 28, 2013

This is probably one of the best spots my friend and I visited in our time in Guatemala. Not only is most of the food and drink made from scratch with health and vitality in mind, they also offer wonderful travel tips. The advise we got from the owners really helped us decipher the rest of our trip. Great smoothies, breakfast items (breakfast tostada is fabulous, with homemade salsa), drinks, and munchies. Laid back, easy going atmosphere with great company. A must visit!

Date of visit: February 2013
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The owners are warm, welcoming, and good hearted people who work really hard to make delicious food and provide a perfect atmosphere. I felt like I was at a home-away-from-home and could enjoy a leisurely morning with great people. The food is great, the breakfast tostada was the best meal I had in San Pedro.

Date of visit: February 2013
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Their freshly baked English muffin is one of the best things I've ever eaten, and their homemade gingerale with rum is one of the best things I've ever drank. Add a circus show every now and then, the best firepit in San Pedro, and a couple of spontaneous jam sessions, and that's the Fifth Dimension! One of the great hangouts of San Pedro, with delicious and so healthy food (and smoothies), great atmosphere and amazingly friendly (and super sexy) staff.

Date of visit: January 2013
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My wife and I spent a week in San Pedro and, while it has no shortage of places to eat, the Fifth Dimension rose quickly to the top of our favorites and became our go-to spot for lunch and dinner. The owners are laid back, warm and friendly - which really makes this place comfortable to spend time at. The menu has plenty of vegetarian options and the range of choices (deep fried mac and cheese balls to uber nutritious healthy smoothies) is sure to have something for everyone. Stop by to find out what wacky hijinks they are up to this week - from special drinks to competitions.

Date of visit: January 2013