“brunch saturdays and wing night so good!”
Review of El Barrio

El Barrio
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I went to el barrio a couple of times for saturday all you can eat brunch and for an extra 30Q its all you can drink bloody marys! My mates and I always had a ball the brunch is awesome with a great variety and good value for only a few australian dollars, not to mention the all you can drink bloody marys are delicious and a great cure for all of san pedro's late night shenanigans.

The owners are lovely and always put up with our crowd as we are always too excited for our saturday brunch. We also attended wing night this is the first wing night I've ever been to and it was hectic to commit to wings for dinner but delicious.

Great fun and food in san pedro definitely check brunch on saturdays yew!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

I went there for their famous brunch. While the food was OK, the selection is somewhat limited and not the greatest value. I had a coupon so gifted horse I won't look into mouth (too much), but had I spend the money I probably would just go off the menu.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Cheep drinks, amazing pub quiz, good atmosphere and great food. Nice to have a drink at te terrace or just filling yourself with lots of cheap cocktails

Reviewed March 30, 2014

This is a nice restaurant with garden tables. There is cool decor and the drinks are affordable. The burger was awesome, and our neighbours who had finished eating said that the sandwich was massive and delicious.

I was just a little disappointed as I told the waiter, whose english was perfect, that I couldn't eat bread but felt like vegetables. He didn't really seem interested in recommending except for the pie was not very flavourful but I could try cheese quesidillas with guacamole. I went for vegetarian chilli con carne (25Q). It was literally like beans in a bowl with some cheese, nachos/ guacamole on the side, which caused me massive food envy when I saw a local digging in to nachos piled with beef and a side salad.

Don't get that and you might be fine, but its nothing special.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I met someone who turned me onto the Saturday morning buffet. Wow! For $40Q it was great. A fine assortment of foods, and a great environment to eat in at El Barrio. That was my first and only time going here, but I would go back.