“Great tasty dinner and lots of beers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Clover

The Clover
Cuisines: Bar, International
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Whistler, Canada
“Great tasty dinner and lots of beers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2014

Great prices and a really flavoursome dinner. We drank 2 litres of beer and had two very big meals and left very happy after paying a very reasonable price. Food took a while but it was a nice place to be so didn't mind at all! Would highly recommend. I was put off because of the whole "Irish pub" thing but the food is excellent.

• Visited August 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Standard Fare”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

We only had two nights in San Pedro, but chose this place to eat on the first as it looked pretty friendly.
It was quite quiet but nice all the same. I asked for a mojito, but the guy said he couldn't do one so made do with beer.
We had curry and a pizza (respectively). My wife's curry was pretty good to be fair. My pizza was okay. Nothing to especially fault it, but nothing special. The fillings were generous though.
So all in all, it was okay. Nothing bad to say, but nothing too memorable.

Visited August 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“A mixed experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

I will start by saying that I cannot fault the service of this place. The staff were really nice. For example, they didn't have any of the beer we wanted cold (it was their special) but she raced out and bought some cold from a nearby store so we could still have the special.

I ordered the club sandwich that was fairly standard. Not too memorable, but not bad. The chips that came with it though tasted like they had been cooked in off oil, just inedible (probably good for my waste line though).

My partner ordered the carrot soup, that was flavoured with ginger and tasted really clean, delicious and healthy. She was really impressed by it. She was also impressed by some of the Asian influences on the menu, but we didn't order any so we can't comment.

All in all, it was an average experience but I would have no trouble eating there again.

• Visited July 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“WOW, so good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

My friend and I were so tired of bad food while traveling and went here for dinner one night. We were not disappointed. The food was brought out promptly, the management was nice, the restaurant was clean and quiet, and the food amazing!

Visited July 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Tasty, filling, budget-friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

I stopped by and had the irish beef stew--it was amazing! Big chunks of beef, potatoes and veggies, served in a cute garden environment. The staff were friendly, the food came out quickly, definitely recommend!

• Visited April 2014