“WOW, so good!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My friend and I were so tired of bad food while traveling and went here for dinner one night. We were not disappointed. The food was brought out promptly, the management was nice, the restaurant was clean and quiet, and the food amazing!

Reviewed June 10, 2014

I stopped by and had the irish beef stew--it was amazing! Big chunks of beef, potatoes and veggies, served in a cute garden environment. The staff were friendly, the food came out quickly, definitely recommend!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

One of my favorite spots in San Pedro for a bit of local chat, a good drink and some awesome soup on a cool night.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

I only tried the smoothies at the clover, and they were delicious! If you go there, make sure you ask for one with yogurt ;) The rest of the menu seemed very interesting too!

Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

I'm in Guatemala for 2 months so trying as many restaurants as i can. Went on a Friday and the steak I had was very good! Filet mignon with sides for $12 US. I'm from Texas so I know a good steak! This meal would have been $40+ in Dallas. Good atmosphere also with live music.