“Great place, great food”
Review of The Clover

The Clover
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Great place, great food”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

As an Irish man travelling, I tend to avoid Irish bars like the plague and I can't remember why we went here but I'm so glad we did. The owner is great craic and the food was really good. Also the only place in Central America you'll get poached eggs.

• Visited February 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
San Pedro La Laguna, Guatemala
“My Regular Hangout”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

In my two months plus in San Pedro, I became a regular at The Clover. I'm a fan of the Chicken Burger (with bacon and cheese), but they have a lot of good food on their menu at reasonable prices (for the Gringolandia area of San Pedro anyway). They also have good, dependable Wifi so I was a frequent visitor during the day when studying or updating my blog.

• Visited January 2014
Tel Aviv, Israel
“came back and back”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

found it by mistake, and since then coming back and back all the time.
the tom yam soup is amazing, and huge.
the vegetarian options are great.
and the stuff is so nice, we asked for vegan changes, and every option from the menu was available to us.

prices are more then reasonable.
thnks!

• Visited December 2013
Bray, Ireland
“Excellent food”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Loved this place. Food was the best I found in Guatemala. Delicious Irish breakfast to start the day. A great variety of international dishes on the menu. Pizzas are great, steaks are great, curries are great. I ate here quite a bit and was never disappointed. Sometimes they have live music too so it's a great place to enjoy a few drinks and a chat with other travellers and the friendly staff. Bar well stocked up too, Irish whiskey's even available. Would highly recommend it.

“Great place on any night”
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in a few times for dessert, the chocolate brownie with ice cream was definitely worth it.
The staff are great, smiiley and are always busy, as they do table service here, very rare.
Live music sets a good chilled vibe to have a beer in the garden and chat with new found friends.

• Visited November 2013