We stayed for three days about 3 weeks ago and enjoyed our stay very much. From here it's easy to take the boats at the dock (just wave) and visit all the other small villages around the lake with the benefit of coming back from these hectic villages to the tranquility of Lomas. The food was amazing especially the Belgian fries with homemade mayonnaise ;-) And last but not least, we were very happy with the service given by the owner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomas de Tzununa is located in Tzununa (Municipalily of Santa Cruz La Laguna), Lake Atitlan. The Hotel has 10 rooms all with wonderful views on the Lake Atitlan and its villages, private bathrooms and a private balcony. Lomas de Tzununa has a restaurant (national and international food), wi fi internet connection in public areas, swimming pool and access to the Lake Atitlan. We also rent kayaks and have a private boat for trips arround the Lake.There are eleven Tuc Tuc (moto Taxi) available at Tzununa's main pier to come up (they charge Q 15 per person). We have a permaculture project above the hotel were we produce some of the vegetables, herbs and all the eggs we serve at the hotel. We have a new big room that we just built we can host workshops (Yoga, Qi Gong, Meditation), planing meetings for businesses, Conferences, Courses, small weddings, and so on! Come and enjoy spectacular views and wonderful hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Lomas de Tzununa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomas De Tzununa Hotel Santa Cruz La Laguna
- Lomas De Tzununa Guatemala/Lake Atitlan