Open today: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Osa Great Adventure tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Osa Great Adventure
from $107.00
More Info
from $94.00
More Info
All reviews sirena station great guide bahia drake corcovado national park flora and fauna vast knowledge costa rica day tour a lot of fun great guy overnight stay professional guide spotting animals la sirena his passion delicious lunch one night
Reviewed November 13, 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful time with Allan in Corcovado. We shed tears multiple times at the natural beauty that lie within the jungle.

We heard a lot of mixed reviews for the wildlife activity in September as well as overall enjoyment. We were extremely happy we went when we did and would gladly do it again. It didn't rain at all during our overnight Corcavado trip. And only a few times during our stay in drake bay..usually in the evening for an hour or 2. But the rain is warm and comfortably refreshing.

As for the wild life.. we saw almost everything we could have hoped for.

-We stood at the base of a tree and watched a 3 toed sloth within 3 feet from our heads.

-during the walk on the beach towards the end of our stay Allan tracked a young puma behind some grasses in an under clearing. And we stood 20 feet from the creature and it was most breathtaking. We felt completely safe.

-we saw an assortment of spiders, ant colonys, snakes and other small creatures as well as many mammals

-we viewed scarlet macaws as well as about 100 other types of birds.

-the trees and vegetation were lush.. some old growth trees were 20 ft ( 6 meters) across with giant aerial roots that crawl through the forest floor.

-during the end of the first day Allan perfectly guided us to the beach in perfect display for a beautiful sunset. (He took a pinicle honeymoon picture of my wife and I

The trip was everything we could have asked for and more. Allan is a great guy and takes care of the people trekking with him. He is very knowledgeable and lives for the jungle. This is his passion. We also consider Allan one of our friends were glad to have come in contact with.

Thank you allan. Pura Vida. Until we meet again!!!!

(((((Shana and Evan)))))

Date of experience: September 2016
Allan G, Propietario at Osa Great Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2016

many thanks for the comment. Come back anytime. I will make sure that your experience here will be as nice as the one you already had in Drake Bay.

Reviewed November 10, 2016 via mobile

Allan has a wide knowledge of the animals, plants and the nature in Costa Rica. This makes his tours so interesting. He is fun, outgoing and he tells you also everything about the culture, food etc. you wanna know. I did the horse riding tour. The horses are healthy and they are in a very good condition. We were on the beach, went through a little river (lucky me my horse knew how to swim :-), we had Coconut Water right on the beach and he explained me the plants and animals that were around... Really cool tour.
I especially appreciated that he is aware of the nature needs and is trying to protect the environment. He helped me to organise other tours and made sure everything worked out for me, so I could make the beste out of my stay on Osa. I can highly recommend this guide.

Date of experience: October 2016
Allan G, Propietario at Osa Great Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2016

Many thanks for your comment. It is always a pleasure to show our beauty and make of it a beautiful experience.

Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

I stayed in Drake Bay and Allan was one of my tour guides for various adventures including tubing, horseback riding and fishing. He was very knowledgeable and a lot of fun!! Always had us smiling. Hes a great guy and I would definitely recommend his services! Thanks Allan!

Date of experience: October 2015

Many thanks for your comment. You are more than welcome.

Reviewed August 31, 2016

Fascinating information, 1st rate adventure and GREAT laughs! Allan knows how to tour!! We saw toucans, monkeys, parrots, sloths, spiders and butterflies living peacefully and happily in their natural environment. Allan knows how to preserve and sustain the ecosystem and he is a great educator - both in wildlife and Spanish. I know I will be returning. Gracias Allan! X
I would also recommend staying with his tia hermosa, Silita (of Casa Silita). A really generous and hospitable family - pay them a visit!! You won't regret it.

Date of experience: February 2016

Many thanks for your comment. I hope you come to visit Drake Bay soon again.

Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

It was a very good experience in corcovado i recommand it! You can see a lot of animals live in the wildlife and be in "la pura vida" this is such an aventure!!

Date of experience: August 2016
Allan G, Propietario at Osa Great Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

merci beaucoup !!!