I booked a 3 nights package over My Costa Rica - this included transportation, food, accomodation, tour to Corcovado National Park and Snorkling on Isla de Caño. Everything worked out perfectly, the staff was extremly friendly and helpful, food was delicious. As the name of the hotel says, it is camping (monkeys are walking on the top of your tents, Iguanas lay in front of your tent, etc,) - beeing aware of that, the accomodation was great: comfortable beds and electricity in the tents, view on the ocean. I would defenitly go back there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp offers luxury tent accommodations on the beach with amazing views and abundant wildlife, a relaxing environment immersed in the natural wonders of the Osa peninsula. It is truly one of the most beautiful places on Earth. Discover why National Geographic calls it, "The most biologically diverse place on the planet." Affordable comfort and luxury with full board delicious fare and a full range of Corcovado National Park and Cano Island tours on land and sea. Unique accommodations in full-size tents with wood-frame beds, private decks, electricity, wireless internet and breathtaking ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp Hotel Drake Bay
- Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp Costa Rica/Drake Bay