Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp was wonderful. Everything about it - wonderful: the people, the view, the food, the tents, everything.
Both tours included were fantastic. We saw everything from monkeys, red macaws, tucans, sloths, wild hogs, and more. We even were lucky enough to see a giant pacific manta on our snorkeling tour. Not to mention the monkey that woke us up one morning by peaking over the side of our tent - so amazing.
We also did the Canopy Tour (zip-lining) and I highly recommend it if you are going. The tour guides made you feel extremely safe and we were always hooked to something. They made sure there was a 0% chance of falling while zip-lining or climbing.
Keith, the main manager we believe, was really great. Very helpful and organized. His night tour was one not to miss!
We stayed for 5 nights - 6 days and honestly both felt as if we could have stayed longer. I felt bad for those who only stayed 3 nights - it's too lovely to not stay longer!
They clean the tents everyday to rid them of any sand you tracked in the day before - so they always feel very clean.The food is always extremely fresh and very filling. We never felt as if we were without anything.
Of course waking up in the middle of the night and having to go to the bathroom was hard seeing as how far the facilities are. But hey - you sign up for an adventure - and you get an adventure!
P.S. Make sure to request Tres Leches for desert one night. You wont regret it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp offers luxury tent accommodations on the beach with amazing views and abundant wildlife, a relaxing environment immersed in the natural wonders of the Osa peninsula. It is truly one of the most beautiful places on Earth. Discover why National Geographic calls it, "The most biologically diverse place on the planet." Affordable comfort and luxury with full board delicious fare and a full range of Corcovado National Park and Cano Island tours on land and sea. Unique accommodations in full-size tents with wood-frame beds, private decks, electricity, wireless internet and breathtaking ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and HostelWorld so you can book your Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp Hotel Drake Bay
- Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp Costa Rica/Drake Bay