This lodge is very different. It´s located in an incredibly beautiful area. It´s a fun experience to sleep in tent and kids just loves it. The tents are kept clean and do have a nice view.
But you pay quite much for a very simple place. The food is really nothing to brag about, just basic. The place is a little bit run down.
On the good side are the tours, with very good guides and a lot to see. And the staff are nice and does their best to make your stay as good as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp offers you an affordable and comfortable opportunity to vacation on one of the most beautiful places on the planet; the Osa Peninsula of Costa Rica. We provide comfortable accommodations in full-size tents with wood-frame beds. Our tents are covered by a large tarp to protect them from the tropic sun and rain. Each has a front deck with chairs and a great view of the Pacific Ocean ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp Hotel Drake Bay
- Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp Costa Rica/Drake Bay