We stayed here for 4 days in February 2014 in the Honeymoon Cabin. The Honeymoon Cabin sat on top of the hill overlooking the ocean. the view was just beautiful. We had parrots and scarlet mccaws, toucans flying in and around the trees everywhere. This place was amazing and very peaceful. The staff was wonderful and the owner David was very helpful with arranging everything for us that we needed. We did a snorkeling tour to Cano Island and hiked Corcovado Park. The naturalist guides Greg and Carlos we had for our tours were excellent. My husband went fishing with John from the lodge and he had a great time! We did not want to leave this wonderful place. We will definitely be back!!!!!!!
Diana & Don Belak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Caletas Lodge offers comfortable and clean accommodations; fresh and delicious food and a friendly and helpful staff who will make the best effort to make our guests stay an unforgettable nature experience combined with a family atmosphere. Enjoy the great panoramic ocean and rainforest views and awake by the sound of the rainforest and ocean. You'll be surrounded by an exuberant vegetation with wildlife of all shapes, sizes and colors. Careful landscaping highlights our natural setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Las Caletas Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Caletas - Drake Bay Hotel Drake Bay
- Hotel Las Caletas Lodge Costa Rica/Drake Bay