A tropical paradise for those who enjoy the simplest pleasures in life. Comfortable, clean accomodations, friendly knowledgable host & guide and amazingly good food. We loved hanging out on the point with it's great view of Drake Bay and cooling breeze after our days exploring the coastal jungle. Awake to the screams of Howler monkeys and the chatter of parakeets. Sunrise to sundown, you are surrounded by wildlife of all shapes, sizes and colors. The grounds are a colorful blend of flowering trees and shrubs. We left our electronics back in the States but other guests chose to stay connected. Fondest memories of drinking a cold beer while the sunset blazes, coloring the waters of the Bay as we watch the dolphins chase the bait fish. AAAHHH!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Caletas Lodge offers comfortable and clean accommodations; fresh and delicious food and a friendly and helpful staff who will make the best effort to make our guests stay an unforgettable nature experience combined with a family atmosphere. Enjoy the great panoramic ocean and rainforest views and awake by the sound of the rainforest and ocean. You'll be surrounded by an exuberant vegetation with wildlife of all shapes, sizes and colors. Careful landscaping highlights our natural setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Las Caletas Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Caletas - Drake Bay Hotel Drake Bay
- Hotel Las Caletas Lodge Costa Rica/Drake Bay