“Great service and food especially for the price!”

Restaurante Delicias Bahia Drake
Ranked #11 of 14 Restaurants in Drake Bay
Cuisines: Pizza, Bahamian, Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Great service and food especially for the price!”
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Had lunch at this place after a morning of travel getting to drake bay. It was wonderful! We ordered smoothies, rice with shrimp and the seafood soup which came with homemade bread, all were fabulous but I highly recommend the seafood soup if you enjoy seafood! Great price for what you get - quality and quantity. Also the staff was very kind and eager to help, they gave us any recommendations on what we should do throughout or stay here. Will be frequenting this place throughout our stay.

Hamden, Connecticut
“Early morning coffee”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Opens at crack of dawn with good coffee and a broad breakfast selection. Especially nice if you need your coffee before you head out for an early morning trip to Corcovado or other adventure. I didn't have the opportunity to have dinner here, but heard from fellow travelers at that the pizza was quite good. A special thank you to Zeneida who was always smiling and eager to help me along with my Spanish. I loved sitting and watching Drake Bay come to life as locals and travelers alike stroll in for their morning java. Pura vida!

Visited May 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great food. Great smoothies. Great people.”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Food was lovely and I tried all their smoothie combinations. SOO good. I think I liked this restaurant most in the area.

Visited May 2014
Guelph, Canada
“Favourite standby ”
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

We ate here almost daily for either breakfast lunch or dinner. Fantastic fresh food. Huge variety. Great tacos pupusas burritos empanadas and pizza. Unbelievable breakfasts. Huevos rancheros or typico breakfast were our faves.
Always open. Early and late. Great prices.

Seattle
“Good pizza and beer”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Only 3 choices in town, the bakery goods were great as well. We had beer and pizza which was thin crust and very cheesy.

Visited February 2014