We just returned from an exciting trip to the Osa Peninsula and Aguila de Osa. All of the above water activities and the service at Aguila were outstanding, but so was the diving. We did 10 dives over five days, and while there aren't a great number of sites out at Cano Island, we were never bored. Giant Pacific Mantas, a Bull Shark, many many White Tip Sharks, Turtles, Morays and Dolphins may have been the highlights, but the overall health of the schooling fish was exciting to see in an of itself. The dive master Sandra is solid, the boats were comfortable and even when we had to work around the snorkeling schedule we never felt crowded or rushed. There's a lot to do on land here that shouldn't be missed, but don't forget the diving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainforest and Marine Adventure Lodge: Nestled amidst the jungle-covered hillsides overlooking the tranquil waters of Drake Bay, Aguila de Osa is an exquisite rainforest and marine adventure hotel. It’s here where you will experience life right on the edge of the Osa. Aguila de Osa is the destination for adventurers from around the world, offering the most convenient access to Corcovado National Park, Caño Island Biological Marine Reserve, and a full array of adventures including world-class sport fishing, scuba diving and snorkeling, plus bird watching, hiking, beach trips, river kayaking, mangrove estuary tours, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aguila de Osa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aguila De Osa Hotel Drake Bay
- Hotel Aguila De Osa
- Aguila De Osa Costa Rica/Drake Bay