I am an artist and nature photographer and Aguila de Osa was a perfect match. We had 4 days in this luscious location on Drake Bay, with great views, a spacious room with a wall of windows and rocking chairs on the porch. The garden is amazingly rich with flowers, butterflies and birds. Well prepared food and the freshest fish often caught that day. Tours, don't miss them. The mangrove boat trip was full of spectacular wildlife and guide Carlos is the best. Snorkeling around Cano island with turtles and numerous fish, Dolphins on the return and lunch on a great beach, this is hard to beat. My only regret was not taking a full day trip to Corcovado, half a day was not enough for me. The staff was wonderfully helpful and attentive and again my thanks to Carlos, an outstanding nature guide. Can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainforest and Marine Adventure Lodge: Nestled amidst the jungle-covered hillsides overlooking the tranquil waters of Drake Bay, Aguila de Osa is an exquisite rainforest and marine adventure hotel. It’s here where you will experience life right on the edge of the Osa. Aguila de Osa is the destination for adventurers from around the world, offering the most convenient access to Corcovado National Park, Caño Island Biological Marine Reserve, and a full array of adventures including world-class sport fishing, scuba diving and snorkeling, plus bird watching, hiking, beach trips, river kayaking, mangrove estuary tours, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aguila de Osa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aguila De Osa Hotel Drake Bay
- Hotel Aguila De Osa
- Aguila De Osa Costa Rica/Drake Bay