My parents (a very young 73 & 74 yo) and adult children (ages 20, 23, 24) spent 6 fantastic days at Aguila de Osa. The lodge and grounds are beautiful ... steep and rugged, lush and green, flowers and birds everywhere. We enjoyed tours in the AM (Sirena Corcovado hike, Canopy Tour, Mangrove Tour & the Night Tour with the Bug Lady). Beach time & kayaking in the afternoon. We especially enjoyed the front porch and the rocking chairs for reading & just hanging out. The staff was attentive, and the food was good, albeit a little over-spiced at times. We highly recommend this lodge, the staff and the overall experience. We had a wonderful time and priceless memories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainforest and Marine Adventure Lodge: Nestled amidst the jungle-covered hillsides overlooking the tranquil waters of Drake Bay, Aguila de Osa is an exquisite rainforest and marine adventure hotel. It’s here where you will experience life right on the edge of the Osa. Aguila de Osa is the destination for adventurers from around the world, offering the most convenient access to Corcovado National Park, Caño Island Biological Marine Reserve, and a full array of adventures including world-class sport fishing, scuba diving and snorkeling, plus bird watching, hiking, beach trips, river kayaking, mangrove estuary tours, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aguila de Osa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aguila De Osa Hotel Drake Bay
- Hotel Aguila De Osa
- Aguila De Osa Costa Rica/Drake Bay