My (adult) daughter and I stayed at Aguila De Osa in February 2013. We had had an amazing stay, location to die for, fantastic, friendly and attentive staff & a warm, sociable atmosphere. The hotel has such a relaxed atmosphere, meal times are incredibly sociable with guests sharing large tables where everyone can discuss the day's adventures and enjoy good, fresh food and a cocktail or two.Brad and his staff make this hotel a place I definitely want to return to.
Dorothy & Ruth, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainforest and Marine Adventure Lodge: Nestled amidst the jungle-covered hillsides overlooking the tranquil waters of Drake Bay, Aguila de Osa is an exquisite rainforest and marine adventure hotel. It’s here where you will experience life right on the edge of the Osa. Aguila de Osa is the destination for adventurers from around the world, offering the most convenient access to Corcovado National Park, Caño Island Biological Marine Reserve, and a full array of adventures including world-class sport fishing, scuba diving and snorkeling, plus bird watching, hiking, beach trips, river kayaking, mangrove estuary tours, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aguila de Osa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aguila De Osa Hotel Drake Bay
- Hotel Aguila De Osa
- Aguila De Osa Costa Rica/Drake Bay