Great place all was good, food service,room,transfers to site was flawless. located at Drakes Bay, Costa Rica, rooms are up overlooking the bay and it is short climb.The room was beautiful with a great view of bay, monkeys in the trees for entertainment.The food was prepared by Dixon a trained chef did great job and all meals were very enjoyable.Bradd the owner is very helpful and fun to interact with,Claudio makes great gin and tonics to enjoy at cocktail hour.The tours sre fun and we enjoyed a nice beach that was a 20min walk.The service is top notch and the staff is friendly and helpfully.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainforest and Marine Adventure Lodge: Nestled amidst the jungle-covered hillsides overlooking the tranquil waters of Drake Bay, Aguila de Osa is an exquisite rainforest and marine adventure hotel. It’s here where you will experience life right on the edge of the Osa. Aguila de Osa is the destination for adventurers from around the world, offering the most convenient access to Corcovado National Park, Caño Island Biological Marine Reserve, and a full array of adventures including world-class sport fishing, scuba diving and snorkeling, plus bird watching, hiking, beach trips, river kayaking, mangrove estuary tours, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Aguila de Osa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aguila De Osa Hotel Drake Bay
- Hotel Aguila De Osa
- Aguila De Osa Costa Rica/Drake Bay