Since my brother and wife live in Drake I've been there several times, but the last time and for the first time we stay in La Paloma and we were very happy with everything.
We stayed in one of the two story bungalows, my parents stayed in the lower level and me and my husband stayed on the second floor. The room was in an amazing location right in front of the ocean with amazing views. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable and everything was very clean. After a full day of hiking and activities it was the best to come back to our very comfortable room.
The pool area is so luscious and although the pool was very cold, it was just what we needed for our sore legs after several hours of walking from San Pedrillo Beach.
Food was also good and the whole staff was very friendly. If you want to experience Drake in the best possible way, this is a wonderful place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have outstanding views of Drake Bay and the Pacific Ocean from our Lodge. Our standard rooms are large and include a private bath and an ocean view balcony. Our ranchos are one and two-story private cabins that also offer balconies with stunning ocean views. They hold up to 6 people and are very spacious. Some are equipped with a bathroom on both the upper and lower level, and are suitable for families or two couples traveling together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your La Paloma Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Paloma Hotel Drake Bay
- La Paloma Drake Bay
- La Paloma Lodge Costa Rica/Drake Bay