Almost from beginning to end we were amazed at the care, consideration and facilities provided by this out of the way lodge. It was ideal for the type of holiday we had expected, using the time to explore the rainforest and mangrove environments. The guiding was excellent and the hosting by the lodge staff could not be faulted. We definitely recommend the 'bug lady' night walk. We have read some adverse comments from other people staying here, but feel that they were at fault for choosing such a lodge for the type of holiday (beach) they wanted. We certainly had no problem with communicating with all the staff in English.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have outstanding views of Drake Bay and the Pacific Ocean from our Lodge. Our standard rooms are large and include a private bath and an ocean view balcony. Our ranchos are one and two-story private cabins that also offer balconies with stunning ocean views. They hold up to 6 people and are very spacious. Some are equipped with a bathroom on both the upper and lower level, and are suitable for families or two couples traveling together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your La Paloma Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Paloma Hotel Drake Bay
- La Paloma Drake Bay
- La Paloma Lodge Costa Rica/Drake Bay