We booked our stay through Nature Tours. Upon arrival, the La Paloma had no record of our reservation! Nature Tours had not confirmed our reservation with the lodge. Susan, the owner, quickly began scrambling, and gave us her room for our first night; we were then transferred to our Sunset Rancho the following day. Other than this small snafu, our stay was PERFECT! Everyone at the lodge is dedicated to perfection. The tour guides that partner with La Paloma are very knowledgeable and professional. Jess, Alex, and the entire staff made our stay beyond belief...we hated to leave! One word of advice...book directly with the La Paloma!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have outstanding views of Drake Bay and the Pacific Ocean from our Lodge. Our standard rooms are large and include a private bath and an ocean view balcony. Our ranchos are one and two-story private cabins that also offer balconies with stunning ocean views. They hold up to 6 people and are very spacious. Some are equipped with a bathroom on both the upper and lower level, and are suitable for families or two couples traveling together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your La Paloma Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Paloma Hotel Drake Bay
- La Paloma Drake Bay
- La Paloma Lodge Costa Rica/Drake Bay