My Wife and I just returned from a 5 day stay at La Paloma Lodge. I can't stop thinking about the experience and already want to plan another trip and take our 4 children. The Lodge and surroundings are paradise, the staff is friendly, and the food was excellent. My favorite part was the adventures we had each day taking the tours offered through the lodge. Randall was our guide for the Corcovado rainforest hike as well as our guide for the snorkeling adventure off Cano Island. He works for the Lodge and is very knowledgeable and passionate about his work. I learned so much from him about the different animals, plants, fish, etc. which made the tours educational as well as fun. I would recommend La Paloma to anyone looking for a clean, safe, adventurous experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have outstanding views of Drake Bay and the Pacific Ocean from our Lodge. Our standard rooms are large and include a private bath and an ocean view balcony. Our ranchos are one and two-story private cabins that also offer balconies with stunning ocean views. They hold up to 6 people and are very spacious. Some are equipped with a bathroom on both the upper and lower level, and are suitable for families or two couples traveling together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your La Paloma Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Paloma Hotel Drake Bay
- La Paloma Drake Bay
- La Paloma Lodge Costa Rica/Drake Bay