This was our second stay at La Paloma and it is just magical. The setting on the Osa Peninsula is spectacular- we stayed in a beautiful bungalow with a view of the ocean and everywhere we went we were surrounded by wildlife. The food was delicious, served as all of the guests sit together and talk over the day's adventures. The staff at La Paloma are some of the best we have ever met in years of travelling and staying in hundreds of hotels. They are there to help in ANY way -even loaning us some of their own "jungle appropriate " clothing when our luggage was delayed. The guides were very knowledgeable- top notch wildlife spotters and also well informed on the history, culture and political realities of modern-day Costa Rica. I am sure that we will return to La Paloma and when we do we will feel like we are visiting old friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have outstanding views of Drake Bay and the Pacific Ocean from our Lodge. Our standard rooms are large and include a private bath and an ocean view balcony. Our ranchos are one and two-story private cabins that also offer balconies with stunning ocean views. They hold up to 6 people and are very spacious. Some are equipped with a bathroom on both the upper and lower level, and are suitable for families or two couples traveling together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your La Paloma Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Paloma Hotel Drake Bay
- La Paloma Drake Bay
- La Paloma Lodge Costa Rica/Drake Bay