We stumbled across La Paloma by chance and are so very glad we did. We received the warmest welcome from Nicole the manager and Jess and were overwhelmed by the breath taking views from the restaurant. This was somewhere where we could truly switch off, due to the wonderful care of Nicole and Jess who took care of everything. We had made some incredible memories on the nature walks and boat trips with Randall the nature guide who is not only incredibly knowledgeable but also a lovely person to be around. The grounds were magical and the accommodation fantastic. This is the place to come if you love nature. We can't thank the staff at La Paloma enough for such a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have outstanding views of Drake Bay and the Pacific Ocean from our Lodge. Our standard rooms are large and include a private bath and an ocean view balcony. Our ranchos are one and two-story private cabins that also offer balconies with stunning ocean views. They hold up to 6 people and are very spacious. Some are equipped with a bathroom on both the upper and lower level, and are suitable for families or two couples traveling together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your La Paloma Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Paloma Hotel Drake Bay
- La Paloma Drake Bay
- La Paloma Lodge Costa Rica/Drake Bay