Unforgettable. Great rooms, super friendly service and fascinating tours.
Don't miss the mangrove tour or Corcovado park . Randall is amazing. We logged 45 birds, two crocs, a cayman, big boa constrictor and all four monkeys.We learned much about biology, pharma and zoology.
Definitely do the night walk with Tracie and John - bugs, spiders and snakes.
Access by plane, van,boat and finally the Limousine up the hill makes for a wonderful adventure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have outstanding views of Drake Bay and the Pacific Ocean from our Lodge. Our standard rooms are large and include a private bath and an ocean view balcony. Our ranchos are one and two-story private cabins that also offer balconies with stunning ocean views. They hold up to 6 people and are very spacious. Some are equipped with a bathroom on both the upper and lower level, and are suitable for families or two couples traveling together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your La Paloma Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Paloma Hotel Drake Bay
- La Paloma Drake Bay
- La Paloma Lodge Costa Rica/Drake Bay