My wife and I went to La Paloma Lodge for the first part of our honeymoon. It was really quite the experience. We had the rancho room, which had complete privacy, and it's own amazing view. I think every room has a great view, along with bathrooms that allow you to look out into the jungle. We had a private table for meals as well as the family style that they offer. We really liked that option because you get to talk with other friendly guests about the day's travels. We went on the mangrove tour, and the guide was great. The walk to Rio Claro was a lot of fun as well. I definitely recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have outstanding views of Drake Bay and the Pacific Ocean from our Lodge. Our standard rooms are large and include a private bath and an ocean view balcony. Our ranchos are one and two-story private cabins that also offer balconies with stunning ocean views. They hold up to 6 people and are very spacious. Some are equipped with a bathroom on both the upper and lower level, and are suitable for families or two couples traveling together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your La Paloma Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Paloma Hotel Drake Bay
- La Paloma Drake Bay
- La Paloma Lodge Costa Rica/Drake Bay