“Dive Here!”

Reading, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Dive Here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

The biodiversity here was incredible, i did my open water dive course and in the 3 days of diving saw countless fish, crustaceans, plant life and even sharks and manta rays! Amazing place!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Tristan L

• Finnish first
Bern, Switzerland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great snorkeling”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

We were taken there by boat for a snorkeling trip. We had about 25 meters of visibility, saw from Morey Eels, sea turtles, lots of colorful fiush and a smaller shark. On the way there, we saw a humpback whale from a far distance and many dolphins.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Therese V
Hayward, Wisconsin
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Expected more”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

I chose Cano Island tour for the possibility of seeing dolphins and/or whales. Usually, I'm told they are in abundance this time of year (September). We only saw 2 dolphins, though the operators did make extra time to cruise the area looking for more. Basically, this tour is snorkeling, which I enjoy. We had one instructor who was very knowledgeable, but half of the time I was in the water I was trying to follow his instructions and stay close by. So for me, it wasn't relaxing like I'm used to. I wouldn't do it again, unless there were recent sitings of dolphins/whales.

Visited February 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Sharks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

We had a great experience snorkeling and diving! Had the chance to see beautiful fish, flora and a school of sharks!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Elizabeth H
Monterey, California
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Wrong tour company used”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

Be careful about tour company . The one we used Southern Expeditions no longer use their boat, switched operators and the boat with 7 people on it didn't have enough room for all of us to see the wildlife. After getting to the island, which we didn't get to see, we jumped into deep water with life vests and swam to our guide to a large group of fish. The distance in swimming and snorkeling tired us out (age makes a big difference). We had to swim to the boat versus the boat coming to get us.

We were taken to another island for lunch, which was good. The best of this adventure was meeting the other people. There are better places to spend our money.

Visited April 2013