We came here on our honeymoon in July.
We had the time of our lives!
The food was incredible. The activities were really fun and it rained for only about 30 minutes each day - and very lightly.
I can't say enough good things about this place. We'd really love to come back sometime.
Thank you so much!
Note: Bring hiking boots if you want to do the incredible hikes (a mistake we made)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Balinese style Eco-retreat with private waterfalls, just a few minutes to the beach. Accommodations are 6 luxurious Balinese tropical style suites housed in 3 villas, balconies facing the Waterfalls, some with Jacuzzi and AC. Specializing in Detox programs, Yoga retreats, Spa services, and organic Vegan meal services. The Waterfall Villas offers a romantic setting for Honeymoon packages, Waterfall destination Weddings, gourmet Raw foods / Vegan packages and Spa Detox packages. The property is a Romantic Wellness Retreat in the exotic jungle of Costa Rica where the energy of our very own private Waterfalls will resonate into your body, mind and soul with healing and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Waterfall Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cascadas Farallas Waterfall Villas Hotel Dominical
- Waterfall Villas Costa Rica/Dominical