Hotel Domilocos
Hotel Cuna del Angel(Dominical)(Great Value!)
$105
MAVI Surf Hotel de Dominical(Dominical)(Great Value!)
$110
Villas Alturas(Dominical)(Great Value!)
$157
Villas Rio Mar(Dominical)(Great Value!)
$115
$72
Hotel Diuwak(Dominical)
$74
$64
Roca Verde(Dominical)(Great Value!)
$129
  • Breakfast included
Rio Lindo Resort(Dominical)(Great Value!)
$80
Waterfall Villas(Dominical)(Great Value!)
$163
  • Breakfast included
Albergue Alma de Hatillo(Dominical)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 9, 2012

I first came to know the owner Micheal five years previous to this incident. My first travels to Costa Rica were with my then ten year old daughter and we stayed at he and Vivians hotel for five years straight. On August 10th of 2011 He followed my 15 year old daughter to the beach one night and physically accosted her. Forcibly kissed her and forced himself on her while she was yelling, and telling him to stop. I shutter to think what would have happened had I not walked to the beach after her a mere 10 minutes later. I saw it with my own eyes. I filed police reports in Dominical and also a complaint with the Instituto Costarricense de turi, case number [--] if you care to check my story.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
9  Thank dave b
Reviewed March 26, 2012

We spent a week here and had the best room n hospitality out of all of our Costa rica trip. Thanks to Mike the owner he hooked us up. Clean rooms and an awesome restraunt right there. The beach is only a couple meters away and a short walk into the main part of town. IF your in Dominical this is the spot to stay. Cheers

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 13, 2012

We have had a great experience. The staff is so helpful and Friendly. We are here with our grandsons. What a wonderful trip. Ejf Liberal, Kansas

Room Tip: Room #6 and 13 were clean. We did not have any foul smells. Very enjoyable stay. The Grand kids loved it. no A/C noise.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Perfect stay at dominical! Charming place! Found with tripadvisor!

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed March 10, 2012

We visited Costa Ric for 3 weeks. We arrived a day early from our reservation. Michael the owner was at the front desk and another staff member, when they smiled and greeted us. We knew this was going to be a great experience!

We asked them a million questions and were always will to take the time and give us the information.

The room and washroom were very clean. Our experience was fantastic.

Some people complained about a smell but living in the country and having a septic I didn't notice anything!

The restaurant was unbelievable! We ate here almost every day! The tapas very good!

I would always look forward to getting up in the morning for the breakfast! I just loved the "pancakes" the best!

Very close to the beach!

I am looking forward to our returning next year in January. Thanks for everything Micheal!!

See you and Vivianne next year!

Nick & Johanne