I love this place so much I've been there twice and am planning my third visit! I first came to Bella Vista last April and spent the week exploring the many activities there are to do nearby. Our room was clean and comfortable, and the breeze blowing through the white gauze curtains kept us cool. Bert is kind and efficient and can arrange just about anything you want to do. Hiking, waterfalls, biking, horseback riding, surfing, snorkeling, diving, ziplining, etc... He also cooks fabulous dinners - probably the best food in town - every night. There are enough guests to ensure that you will meet new people, and the place is small enough that you might just make new friends.
I enjoyed Bella Vista so much on my first visit that I came back in January for a few days. I remembered how amazing the view was, but theres nothing like seeing it for yourself. I would wholeheartedly recommend it to friends and family!
A tip - You have to earn that beautiful view with a rather steep climb up a rocky road, so make sure you have 4 wheel drive!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bella Vista Lodge is perched 1200 feet above Dominical with panoramic Pacific coastal views of Manuel Antonio to the north and the Osa Peninsula to the south. There are 4 guest rooms with private baths in the Lodge as well as the dining deck. Cabins are also available equipped with small kitchens as well as private decks. A truly authentic Costa Rica experience! Horseback riding to Nauyaca Waterfalls, white-water rafting, surfing, sport fishing, hiking, zip lining, birdwatching, whale watching, scuba and snorkeling--all within minutes away. Restaurant by reservation only. Fresh ingredients are gathered at the local markets -- fresh, fresh, fresh. Groups welcome! Family reunions, weddings, photo, music, cooking, and art seminars, yoga/spa/massage, and birdwatchers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bella Vista Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Vista Hotel Dominical
- Bella Vista Lodge Costa Rica/Dominical