“Amazing surf coach”

Dominical Waverider Surf Camp & Retreat
More attraction details
Owner description: Dominical Waverider have the best trained surf instructors in Costa Rica, our surf lessons are designed for all ages and levels. Owned by Dominical Lifeguard Captain, all surf instructors are certified lifeguards and experienced surfers. Whether you are new to surfing, need support moving into bigger waves or simply want to improve your surfing skills then our surf camp is the right choice for you! We offer surf vacation packages that will provide you with everything you need to get the most out of your time in Costa Rica, including surf lessons, yoga, accommodations, transportation, tours and adventures to amazing natural attractions. Immersed yourself in the "Pura Vida" vibes and come have a vacation of a lifetime with us!
“Amazing surf coach”
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

I set up surf lessons with Jeanine for my daughters age 12 and 9. She was amazing!! My girls do not have much ocean experience and she was able to teach them a lot about how to surf safely. I was so impressed with her teaching ability and wave knowledge. Both my girls say that the surfing was the favorite part of their trip. I would highly recommend.

Visited April 2014

Mahopac
“Safe, friendly, fun surf instruction”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

My wife, 11 yr old son and I had two great days of surf lessons with Waverider. We were in the hands of water safety and surf experts. Appreciated the patience in getting me up on a board. A great two days on Playa Dominical

Visited April 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“First time surfing”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

This place was recommended by our hotel and the kids were excited to try surfing for the first time. They had a great time, the instructors were very good and patient with the kids. Highly recommended as the staff was great.

Charlottetown, Canada
“Canadians love Dominical Waverider!”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We just returned home from Dominical and miss the area very much! Jeanine and Andrew who run the school are fantastic. We set up a surf lesson for our two teenagers and the instructor was fantastic. He not only covered safety issues (riptides) but was great with the kids. Jeanine was there with chairs for myself and my husband and an umbrella as the sun is very HOT! We had watermelon and she had drinks for us. I would not surf with anyone else, they are wonderful and their rates are excellent. We will be back!! Thank you for making the kid's morning so fun.

Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My son is surfing!!!!”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

My family lives in the Dominical area. I have been trying to get my 8 year old son comfortable in the surf for a long while and was not having much luck. We signed him up for the surf team that is run by Dominical Waverider and voila, 3 weeks later my boy is begging to surf, is comfortable in the water and waves and is having a great time. The instructors are great with kids, know how to teach wave knowledge and surf safety. I would recommend Dominical Waveriders to anyone looking for surf instruction. Off to the beach!!!!

1 Thank Chuckincosta