“Best surf trip!”

Dominical Waverider Surf Camp & Retreat
More attraction details
Owner description: Dominical Waverider have the best trained surf instructors in Costa Rica, our surf lessons are designed for all ages and levels. Owned by Dominical Lifeguard Captain, all surf instructors are certified lifeguards and experienced surfers. Whether you are new to surfing, need support moving into bigger waves or simply want to improve your surfing skills then our surf camp is the right choice for you! We offer surf vacation packages that will provide you with everything you need to get the most out of your time in Costa Rica, including surf lessons, yoga, accommodations, transportation, tours and adventures to amazing natural attractions. Immersed yourself in the "Pura Vida" vibes and come have a vacation of a lifetime with us!
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I was in dominical a couple years ago and took a surf trip with andrew from dominical waverider, it was awsome!! He took me to the bests spots, we score the best waves ever!! I had so much fun that I came back to dominical to spent more time to surf and live there for a couple of months. I had the best memories and pics surfing from jeanine! Definitely I will go back!!

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Costa Rica is such an awesome place that when you book your trip with Dominical Waverider you're guaranteed to go to amazing waves, beautiful places and most importantly meet great people.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

I want to take my family to experience a surf trip since I've been surfing for 20 years, usually with my friends. I've been to Dominical before and I wanted to go back and explore more the area and surf spots. There is no doubt I made the right choice, it was beyond the expatiation. They booked our car, toke care of the places we stayed, gave us a schedule for every day and also changed plans when the weather conditions were not great. Andrew toke me to surf all the local spot and let everyone know I was with him. I felt cool hanging out with the head lifeguard! And his wife Jeanine and Flaco toke care of my kids and my wife. They surfed for the first time and love it. This trip is gonna change my life, we are already planing the next surf trip together. This guys are outstanding, highly recommended!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

My two kids (ages 7 and 8) are taking surf lessons with Jeanine, several times a week (we live near Dominical). She is absolutely amazing with them - so patient and encouraging. Not only are they learning how to surf, but they are now learning to love it as well. They love their time in the water, but most of all, they love their time with Jeanine. So not only is she a great teacher, but is also timely, very responsible and safety conscious. Whenever I tell anyone local that Jeanine is teaching them, they all say "Wow, your kids are lucky - Jeanine is one of the best!"

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Jeanine is lovely and an amazing surf instructor! Our 8-yr. old daughter absolutely adored her and is totally hooked on surfing after only one lesson! Jeanine was very patient and comforting - she stayed right with her the entire time. She was surfing on her third wave! (Jeanine actually moved our location at the last minute to an area of the beach that had calmer waves, so right off the bat we felt totally comfortable with her. And, she even went so far as to provide umbrellas, beach blankets, and snacks for the rest of us to enjoy while we watched!)

My husband also took a "refresher lesson" and said that Jeanine and her team were fantastic instructors! We will definitely be returning to Waverider next time we're in beautiful Costa Rica! I may even give it a try....