“Best.Wings.Ever!”

Ranked #4 of 46 Restaurants in Dominical
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Mom and Pop Wing Joint with 23 different wing flavors, hand pattied half pound burgers with hand cut fries, 12 different tequilas, large beer selection, a great view and a fun friendly atmosphere. Come on up the mountain. You'll be glad you did. Oh! CASH ONLY!!! NO CREDIT CARDS!!! I REPEAT CASH OuNLY. Open Monday - Sunday 12pm - 9pm. Kitchen open later on Satuday nights when you just might find a poker game going on. 4Wd recommended.
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Literally some of the best wings I have ever had, and I have tried a lot of wings in a lot of different places. They have a wide variety of interesting flavours to choose from, and these giant wings are some of the crispiest I have ever had. No soggy bottom wings here. I have to say they make a mean burger as well and I would feel very comfortable putting both the burgers and wings against there distant cousins in North America as I have some of the best you could have in Canada and the US.

If you hate good food and great people stay away from this place. Say hi to Amy behind the bar and storm in the kitchen for me.

Oh and don't walk, half the experience is getting up the hill to this place, enjoy!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

This place is truly amazing... is unique in anyway, be it location, even the atmosphere and the service and yet warmly welcoming. Chicken wings deliziosi!!!! If you have the time and the money, consider going..we loved it and went back the next day ...way to go rappresenting the USA !!!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great wings but the single server is hard pressed to get the food to you quickly. There are a number of sauces and the ones we tasted were very good. Now the perfect wing accompaniment is cold beer but JR had a problem with keeping more than one type of beer cold. So the night that we were there I couldn't have my brew of choice (Bavaria) and it was Imperial or nada. Even an icy Pilsen would have worked. Also did I say that you need a 4 wheel drive and good suspension to get there? Coulda been a contender but I'll give them another chance.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The night we went to Jolly Roger it was packed, they didnt have the staff to provide a good service, and the quality of the food was just ok, bartender couldnt get drinks to us, he was running in circles....

Reviewed February 24, 2013

5 star food/3 star service. We were staying at a house just up from the Jolly Roger & we went twice the week we were there. The wings and burgers are THE BEST EVER (not exaggerating). Unfortunately both times we were there our food took over an hour to come out after we had ordered it. It's a small, family-run place, I get it, but they need to hire more help. Luckily they are very nice & friendly about it all so you don't feel too annoyed- just really hungry!