“Awesome Bar”

Ranked #5 of 45 Restaurants in Dominical
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Mom and Pop Wing Joint with 23 different wing flavors, hand pattied half pound burgers with hand cut fries, 12 different tequilas, large beer selection, a great view and a fun friendly atmosphere. Come on up the mountain. You'll be glad you did. Oh! CASH ONLY!!! NO CREDIT CARDS!!! I REPEAT CASH OuNLY. Open Monday - Sunday 12pm - 9pm. Kitchen open later on Satuday nights when you just might find a poker game going on. 4Wd recommended.
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Awesome Bar”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Amazing bar with amazing views. Best chicken wings in the world. Food was amazing, drinks were flowing, and the bartender was the best!

Visited October 2012

Murrieta, California, United States
“great food”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The view is spectacular from the Jolly Roger,the food better. My wife and I had the wings,best I have had...but the Jolly burger just what I needed..incredible bacon and onions and a huge burger cooked to perfection .The wings come out on a big plate with drizzled sauce around the sides looking like it was served at a 5 star restaurant.I met the owner and his family,(die hard Steeler fans )and they treated us and everyone else at the bar like they were family. I wish I was able to stay longer and try more from his menu

• Visited October 2012
San Diego, California
“Its all about the WINGS”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I thought I'd already reviewed this restaurant, but it was only a rating. Ok, here goes...

If you want the best wings in the WORLD, then this is the place. It's my goal in life to try every flavor at least once. Well, at least the flavors that aren't too spicy for my little hispanic mouth.

In addition to the wings (my mouth is already watering as I write), Storm makes a killer margarita and has a most excellent selection of beers. So, you're not stuck with the usual Pilsen, Imperial and Rock Ice. Storm is also quite a character, so be ready for anything. His wife Amy is a sweetheart (not that Storm isn't!!!) This is a fun place and we always find a familiar face or two. Great place to bring the kiddo's too, as there's always some running around. This is not a stuffy, grouchy place.

• Visited August 2012
Vallejo, California
“Good Beer and chicken”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We love this place. The outdoor area is nice and love eating outside. The food and beer you cant beat. We will be back! thanks

Visited July 2012
west palm beach
“Great wings”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We eat wings alot in the states and the Jolly Roger in Dominical can match up with the best. In fact in this area you will not find any better. We go there every time we visit and say wow are they Delicious.Dont expect fast food service, enjoy the view and breeze. Prices are in line with the high line wing joints in the states but for my $ Jolly Roger. taste better. By the way cash only

• Visited September 2012