“Awesome”

Sunset Surf Dominical - Day Lessons
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are proud supporters of 1% for the Planet, Surf rider Foundation, and Sea Shepherd. Our instructors are certified by the ISA , Costa Rican Lifeguard Association, and are all avid surfers from around the globe. We will turn you from a "never ever" to an "intermediate" surfer by the time you leave our surf camp! If you are in intermediate surfer we will transport you to different surf locations where we will work on all aspects surfing point breaks to big beach break. Not only will we teach you everything you need to know about surfing we will show you around Costa Rica and make sure you experience this jungle paradise! Drop us an email to discuss booking a surf lesson or joining our surf camp.
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Our entire family had the pleasure of learning how to surf under the tutelage of Dylan Parker and two of his instructors. It was our boys (both under 7) and my wife's first time surfing and my first time in 20 years. We all got up several times on the board and rode the waves. Quite simply, Dylan and his team were awesome, great with our kids, focused on safety and able to adjust their instructional approach to ensure that we were successful! Definitely, a highlight of our trip in C.R.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"fresh fruit"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Amazing lesson, amazing teacher and especially I was able to get up first shot!!! Woohoo!

Thanks to Dylan!

Reviewed July 28, 2012

First time surfing! Had a great time! I plan on returning and taking one of the surf camps to really hone in on some surfing skills. Thanks again Dylan and crew.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Dylan and the crew at Sunset Surf are INCREDIBLE teachers! I was positive I wasn't going to be able to surf and Dylan had me riding waves within 15 minutes of being in the water.

Great people, great teachers and I actually learned a bunch about how waves break, work and general surf safety as well.