“Worth every penny!”

Dominical Surf Adventures
Ranked #3 of 17 Tours in Dominical
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventure company dedicated to a personalized and high quality service. White water rafting, kayak tours, surf school/camp and concierge service. Discover with us the wonders of the South Pacific!
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

This was a lot of fun! I went to Costa Rica for a friends wedding and they set up activities for us to do. This was a great excursion. I had been white water rafting twice before and this was a very fun exciting and beautiful trip. The guides were very professional and nice. They made sure we had a great time. We had a young guide named David and he was really great, knowledgable and a hard worker. We stopped for lunch at a beautiful waterfall and went swimming under neath. Also the lunch was very fresh and delicious. All in all this was a very safe trip and lots of fun.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

The top highlight of an all-around amazing Costa Rica trip, rafting on the Chorro was really unforgettable. My wife and I have a decent amount of whitewater experience, but this stretch of river felt special; narrow, steep, fast, surging through a super scenic jungle gorge. Billed as Class IV+, it is definitely the kind of water that folks like us would only attempt with the help of experienced guides. Both guides were super friendly, competent, and excellent instructors. The whole experience was a blast, can't recommend it highly enough. I've also had the pleasure of rafting on the Class V pool-and-drops below Victoria Falls on the Zambezi, and I can honestly say that I got more of a kick riding the Chorro.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

I booked surfing lessons for my family of 5 - 2 adults and kids ages 10, 9, 7, when we were down in Costa Rica - ojochal area in dec 2013. Debbie was very accommodating in the day and location - we did it at Dominical Beach. She brought along 2 other instructors - Morray and another fella. One was solely for my 7 yr old. They were very professional, fun and encouraging. They brought a snack for us also. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

My husband and I have rafted before and have high standards and Dominical Surf Adventure did this RIGHT. Our guides Luis and Jaudy were not only professional and responsible, but incredibly kind and hysterically funny. We felt really taken care of and had an absolute blast. The rapids are really fun and Luis' expertise shows when he gives his directions. He really tries to make the experience as enjoyable as can be. The Savegre is a beautiful sight -- and the waterfall swim is certainly a highlight. Luis and Jaudy made quite a spread of food for us. It was both peaceful and exciting. Certainly a highlight of our trip to the Central Coast of Costa Rica.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Debbie & crew gave us a great time while we visited Jaco Beach, in Costa Rica. Gave of lots of great Surf Instruction. I would definitlet hire Debbie for her expertise in and out of the water for all guidance around Jaco Beach. We would definitley return! Thanks Debbie - John