“3 for price of 1”
other travelers have booked this property
VIEW FROM 300 sf COVERED TERRACE
KITCHEN AREA - FULLY EQUIPPED OUTDOOR LIVING AREA WHERE MOST GUESTS SPEND THIER 'AT HOME' TIME
Check Availability
PLAYA DOMINICALITO LOOKING SOUTH FROM BEHIND THE STUDIO
LOOKING SOUTH FROM BEACH BEHIND STUDIO
VIEW FROM TERRACE LOOKING WEST
LOCAL FRUIT VENDER
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Frank R
Angus, Canada
“3 for price of 1”
Reviewed September 26, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Great place to stay, Great realtor, and great friend.

My wife and I stayed mid Sept. 2013 on a last minute basis as we not certain of our plans. Was our first trip to CR with plans of buying a winter home.

1 for 1
The property could not be in a better location, secure safe, minute or two from Dominical, fantastic views (even in the rain) and a very short walk to a spectacular part of the ocean. The studio was perfect size for a couple with separate kitchenette and nice bathroom. I can't even begin to describe the large and fantastic top floor balcony, or its views, what a place to have an afternoon snooze.

2 for 2
As a host of this lovely place and as a realtor, there can be no better than Dave, and although we only met Deb (Dave's wife) via Skype, these comments apply to her as well. Dave is a wealth of info on both fronts that would have taken me weeks to accumulate. He is well known in the community (nick name,Dominical Dave), is very knowledgeable of the world, and of this area and country. From his first email response prior to leaving for CR, I felt something right, and shortly after meeting, I realized this is a great person and realtor. I could go on for ever on this kind & truly caring guy. HGTV House Hunters International filmed here with Dave and Deb, which says it all!

3 for 3
Dave has become a real friend, and we could never thank him enough for all the information on the area, the tours of the area, and all his valuable time spent with us.
See you in November.

Liked best: The Host
Liked least: Departure day
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
surfbum34...
Miami, Florida
“We had a great time!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Jessee and staff were very helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean and the A/C (which we needed) worked well. The communal kitchen was cool and we had everything we needed. We enjoyed the stay and will go back, hopefully with friends. Just a short suggestion: get up early and walk the beach as the sun comes up. Very nice and tranquil.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location to beach
Liked least: surprised by how hot it was
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway
Management Response
Mar 6, 2013
Not sure who Jesse is and our kitchen is private so this review is most likely reviewing the wrong place.
NYNeenz
New York City, New York
“A most wonderful place to stay”
Reviewed August 25, 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

First, let me tell you that renting an apartment when I travel is my first choice when I travel. So I've had plenty of experience with property managers, etc. Dave is hands down the most thorough and kindest of all I've dealt with. He answered all my questions via email without making me feel like i was pestering him.

Once I arrived, the apartment was in a wonderful location and the studio is perfect for a solo traveler. It is very safe for female travelers. There is ample space for a couple in that studio or possibly 3-4 friends. The view from it is stunning. It is a decently comfortable bed with a fantastic patio to have that delicious morning cup of coffee on. Or to read. The A/C inside works well though I found myself adjusting to the temperature much better as the days went along. The kitchen is fully stocked of things to use (self-catering) and I cooked dinner often. The location is great, not far from grocery stores, beaches, waterfalls, etc. The little surf town down the road has nice restaurants and bars and really friendly people.

Now back to Dave...his office is downstairs from the studio. This made me feel safe as this was my 1st trip to Costa Rica and I was solo. Dave will answer all your questions and make sure you are comfortable up there but you'll never feel bothered.

All in all, I had a perfect Costa Rica vacation and this place was a big part of it. Highly recommend. (Bonus - if you need a bigger place, he manages a few other properties.)

Liked best: Location
Liked least: bed was a little hard on my back, but most beds are as I have a bad back. but it wasn't the worst I've ever slept on and was adequate.
Traveling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Englewood Colorado

Reviewed May 25, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing