“Excellent restaurant and great service!”
Review of Cuna Del Angel

Cuna Del Angel
Ranked #8 of 45 Restaurants in Dominical
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dominical, Costa Rica
“Excellent restaurant and great service!”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We went to dine at this restaurant and were very pleased with the food, service, and atmosphere. If you are looking for fine dining in the Dominical area, be sure to try this restaurant!

• Visited January 2013

Ocean Ridge, FL
“Wonderful Christmas Eve Dinner!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Our family ate here on Christmas Eve. It's just beautiful, and even more so with the decorations. The staff was very attentive and knowledgeable. Very good wine list. My son had the tenderloin which would rival any steak I've ever tasted! My other son and I had chicken florentine which was just delicious. My husband had a snapper special--wait for it--absolutely without parallel. All of us tasted it and agreed it was the best dish!

Dessert must not be missed at Cuna del Angel! I had the Mango Flambe. It was prepared tableside with a great deal of drama and fire! It was incredible. I wish I could have it right now!
My husband had the sorbet and ice cream which were obviously made in house with fresh fruit.

Our server was attentive but not intrusive. He was quite friendly, and he let us take our time. I can't wait to go back!

• Visited December 2012
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Felice Anos Neuvos”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We kicked off 2013 with a family meal here.....outstanding service from the staff. Atmosphere was tropical and relaxing. Food was very good. Especially liked the "Avocado Summer" starter with satay sauce...

• Visited January 2013
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Wonderful setting!”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was great. The service annd setting were by far the nicest we've experienced in Costa Rica. The food and wine superb. Not inexpensive, but fairly priced for the quality provided!

Pflugerville
“hidden gem”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

fabulous hotel with an Amazing staff!! Restaurant is amazing!!!
Staff is even better!!!! Hidden in the fabulous jungle but all the extras have been covered. very amazing property!!

Visited December 2012