“Great Time at Dominicalito”
Private Infinity Pool Fully Equipped Kitchen
View from the Entrance
Slidding Glass Doors to see the amazing Views from all Rooms
External Shower
External Shower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

raquel s
“Great Time at Dominicalito”
Reviewed June 19, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Staying at Villa Diamante was a more than getaway, it completely exceeded any expectations I may have had. Our villa overlooking the ocean was a highlight of my stay. Falling asleep to the serene sound of the waves and oceanlife and waking to the sunrise across the Pacific while having coffee on the deck was a rejunvitating start to my mornings. The accomidations were stellar--I especially enjoyed having my own private bathroom! If you plan on staying in Dominicalito, I highly recommend this spectacular place.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jun 20, 2018
Dear Guest.
Thank you for your positive comments. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.
Paradise Management Staff.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing