“Gross.”

Cuisines: Thai
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Gross.”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This place is terrible. Being away from home for a couple months, I was really craving Thai food. Costa Rican food is never spicy and can be kinda bland after awhile. Costa Rica has the climate and is able to grow some of the same ingredients they have in Thailand, so I was excited when a friend recommended this place. We drove from Quepos just to eat here. When we showed up, the service was sort of bad, like we were a nuisance. We ordered spring rolls to start and they came out cool and soggy, sitting in a pile of grease, like they didn't wait for the oil to get hot enough and the spring roll wrapper wasn't all the way cooked. A friend of mine ordered a shrimp on toast appetizer that was not horrible, it just wasn't good either, but at least it was hot.. Our entrees were 1 in 4. I ordered the pineapple fried rice with shrimp after looking at the other unappetizing menu photos. Mine was good, though I ordered it spicy, and is wasn't.... The other meals in my group left a lot to be desired. My friend ordered seafood green curry and it was mostly a lot of sad shells in even sadder gray sauce. There was no substance to it. Our food barely hit the flavor profiles that would even deem it Thai food.

Also it was a very expensive meal. I left wishing I had just gone to my fav soda and paid $6 for shrimp and rice, instead of paying $25 for a meal that was barely so-so. My friends were close to mutiny. I wouldn't bother, there are a lot of other amazing restaurants, especially if you are going to spend that kind of money, where the food is not only delicious but hot, and the server will treat you like gold instead of an interruption.

Folsom, California
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We came across this restaurant by accident. It is located near the entrance of Dominical on the right hand side. There were four of us and everything we ordered was delicious. The chicken was tender, the vegetables fresh. The price was reasonable as well.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“That was chicken?!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

After more than 2 months of travelling through centralamerica, i have never seen such "chicken". The meal itself was tasty, but the meat wasnt edible. We are not sure, if it was chicken anyway. For this price (11 usd) definitely not acceptable. Way to expensive for this poor quality!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank LizaLouder
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“The only good this about this place was the service.”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

The food was ok, my boyfriend got sick off of it. It tasted ok going down, terrible coming back up, so he says. The waitress was really the only good thing in this place. She was the only waitress in the restaurant with 8 full tables, and I blame the owners. The owners of the place were in a table in a corner being extremely rude to the only waitress they had in there when the place is full. I don't think I would ever go back here.

• Visited August 2013
New York City, New York
“Service needs work”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Teh food was quite good but the service was slow and inattentive. For the price, would have expected better service,,, water fill-ups, had to wait 10 minutes to flag someone down for the check...