We arrived almost at dark. Parking is safe and secure, All the rooms face the ocean. We got room 1 which had 2 beds (single and full) and a small kitchen which had coffee and supplies for making a nice pot of coffee in the morning on the deck. The pool was clean and warm. You can hear the surf as you sleep. Room had a/c and a ceiling fan. I would definately stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Grove Oceanfront Cottages is located on one of Costa Rica's most picturesque and private beaches on the Southern Pacific Coast. Find us on Facebook, search for Costa Rica Coconut Grove for more information. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Coconut Grove Oceanfront Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Grove Oceanfront Cottages Hotel Dominical
- Coconut Grove Oceanfront Cottages Costa Rica/Dominical