This motel is located about half a mile out of Tombstone on the north side and is a good choice if you are looking for a place near, but not in, Tombstone.
Rooms are large and well furnished and, as the name suggests, each room has a nice view (but not over the town).
The bed was hard but comfortable. Unfortunately the sheets were very rough and not up to normal hotel standards.
Breakfast is table service rather than buffet and the food was well prepared.
Nothing special but not a bad choice if the price is okay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark Lookout Lodge is located near the OK Corral, Tombstone Visitor Center, Boothill Cemetery, Cochise College, Bisbee Queen Mine Tours, Fort Huachuca and Kartchner Caverns State Park. The Landmark Lookout Lodge offers guests an outdoor pool, free full breakfast served from 7am to 10am, free high-speed wireless Internet access, business center, wakeup service, free parking with room for large vehicles and small pets are accepted with additional charges. Guest rooms offer cable TV with extra stations, free high speed wireless internet access, mini-fridge, hair dryer, free local calls, air conditioning, alarm clock/radio, iron/board and electronic door locks. Requests are not guaranteed, and will be granted based on availability at check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Landmark Lookout Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Lookout Hotel Tombstone
- Best Western Lookout Hotel
- Best Western Tombstone
- Tombstone Best Western